My guest on today’s episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is Aaron Weiche, CEO of GatherUp. GatherUp is a platform that helps businesses capture customer feedback, testimonials and reviews.
Prior to joining GatherUp, Weiche worked for 20 years in digital marketing, most recently as COO of Spyder Trap, a digital agency based in Minneapolis. He speaks nationally about search marketing, web design, and reputation management.
On this episode, we discuss Weiche’s work with GatherUp, and he shares everything small business owners need to know about soliciting reviews, and monitoring and managing their online reputation.
Questions I ask Aaron Weiche:
- Do reviews matter in every industry?
- Do consumers understand the difference between first-party and third-party reviews?
- What drives a happy customer to take that extra step and write a review?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- Why depth of information matters more than the source of the review.
- How small business owners should respond to reviews.
- How reviews play into a business’s SEO.
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Aaron Weiche:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Break Through the Noise, the new book from Tim Staples. Staples is the co-founder and CEO of Shareability, a company that uses content, data and technology to drive explosive growth for major brands like AT&T, Hyatt, and the Olympics and major celebrities like Cristiano Ronaldo, John Cena and Leonardo DiCaprio.
In this book, Staples shares his nine-step approach that anyone can use to launch their product or service, capturing the attention of millions of people online, without having to spend millions of dollars.
Powered by WPeMatico