Kawasaki has been an evangelist or ambassador for several brands over the years, including Mercedez Benz and Apple. He’s the author of fifteen books, including his latest, Wise Guy: Lessons From a Life. And his latest project is his new podcast: Guy Kawasaki’s Remarkable People.
On this episode of our podcast, I chat with Kawasaki about his work with Canva, whether his fifteenth book will be his last, and why he’s so excited about his latest venture (his podcast) and what he’s learned so far about the art of podcasting.
Questions I ask Guy Kawasaki:
- There are a lot of design tools out there that haven’t taken off like Canva; what’s the secret to your success?
- Where is Canva headed next?
- What did you need to learn to take up podcasting?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- Why Kawasaki thinks podcasting is the new book writing.
- What the real role of the podcast host is.
- How to use a podcast to boost marketing efforts for your business.
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Guy Kawasaki:
- Learn more about Guy Kawasaki
- Learn more about Canva
- Listen to Guy Kawasaki’s Remarkable People Podcast
- Order your copy of Wise Guy: Lessons From a Life
- Follow on Twitter
- Follow on Facebook
- Follow on Instagram
- Connect on LinkedIn
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Klaviyo. If you’re looking to grow your business there is only one way: by building real, quality customer relationships. That’s where Klaviyo comes in.
Klaviyo helps you build meaningful relationships by listening and understanding cues from your customers, allowing you to easily turn that information into valuable marketing messages.
What’s their secret? Tune into Klaviyo’s Beyond Black Friday docu-series to find out and unlock marketing strategies you can use to keep momentum going year-round. Just head on over to klaviyo.com/beyondbf.
Powered by WPeMatico