What is Kubernetes? This video covers exactly that and in a very comprehensive manner. It also covers the different Benefits of Kubernetes and also the architecture of Kubernetes which heps us understand the working of Kubernetes. This Kubernetes Tutorial for Begginer Video Covers the Following topics:
• Before Kubernetes
• What is Kubernetes
• Benefits of Kubernetes
• Architecture and working of Kubernetes
✅Subscribe to our Channel to learn more about the top Technologies: https://bit.ly/2VT4WtH
⏩ Check out the Kubernetes training videos: https://bit.ly/3jH95eQ
#Kubernetes #WhatIsKubernetes #KubernetesArchitecture #KubernetesComponents #KubernetesTutorial #DevOpsTools #Kubernetes #Simplilearn
Gain in-depth knowledge on how Kubernetes is used to orchestrate distributed applications by learning about components in Kubernetes architecture and deploying and managing a cluster.
What’s the focus of this course?
Simplilearn’s Kubernetes course is designed to help you master how to deploy, use, and maintain your applications on Kubernetes. You will learn how to build apps in containers using docker and how to deploy those on a Kubernetes cluster using native OS tools such as Ubuntu, set up a cluster, and create container registry.
The course will help you learn components in the Kubernetes architecture and useful commands for deploying and managing a cluster. You will understand the open source orchestration system for container-based distributed applications. It will trace the history of Kubernetes from its origins at Google, and help you set up and manage your first cluster.
What are the course objectives?
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
– Install Docker and a Kubernetes cluster from scratch
– Learn how to run and manage containers effectively
– Create Kubernetes pods, deployments, and services
– Build Docker images and configure Docker Hub from scratch
– Deploy a multi-component software application efficiently and easily
Who should take this course?
The following professionals can take up this course:
– Software Professionals
– Testing Professionals
– Software Architects and Designers
– Open source contributors and enthusiasts
– Developers who want to accelerate their careers as professionals using Dockers and Kubernetes
– Managers who are technical subject matter experts, leading software development projects
👉Learn more at: https://bit.ly/2IbwlUx
For more updates on courses and tips follow us on:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Simplilearn
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/simplilearn
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/simplilearn
– Website: https://www.simplilearn.com
Get the Android app: http://bit.ly/1WlVo4u
Get the iOS app: http://apple.co/1HIO5J0
Powered by WPeMatico