Today on the podcast, I sit down with Claire Diaz-Ortiz. She was an early employee at Twitter and is an author, speaker, angel investor, and innovation advisor.
Diaz-Ortiz is a leading voice in digital media. She speaks regularly on innovation and digital media, and has shared her expertise with various organizations including The United Nations, South by Southwest, TEDx, Toyota, and Verizon.
She is the award-winning author of eight books, including Social Media Success for Every Brand. On today’s episode, we dive into the five StoryBrand pillars that can help any brand connect with followers online and build an audience for their business.
Questions I ask Claire Diaz-Ortiz:
- You’ve been called “the woman who got the Pope on Twitter.” Can you tell us the story behind that?
- What are the five StoryBrand pillars?
- Does your model work beyond just the bounds of social media, and in all marketing channels?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- Why you should think of social media as a cocktail party.
- Why you shouldn’t forget about your existing customers when it comes to social media.
- How to increase your reach on social media.
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Claire Diaz-Ortiz:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by ManyChat.
1.3 billion people use Facebook Messenger every day. ManyChat is how you reach them.
ManyChat makes it easy to have automated conversations with prospects and customers through Messenger, SMS, and email. Engage your prospects and build relationships with customers through interactive and tailored content, and drive sales by converting leads with simple, personalized experiences.
To get your free 1-month PRO trial, go to ManyChat.com, click “get started,” and enter the code DUCTTAPE to claim your trial.
Order your copy of
The Self-Reliant Entrepreneur
by John Jantsch
“A book that deserves a spot in every entrepreneur’s morning routine.”
—Ryan Holiday, #1 Bestselling Author of The Daily Stoic and The Obstacle is the Way
Powered by WPeMatico