Email Marketing Learning Sessions
Email marketing is the act of sending a commercial message, typically to a group of people, using email. In its broadest sense, every email sent to a potential or current customer could be considered email marketing. Learn on site the most Popular Tools and Trending Ideas about Email Marketing. (REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR LAPTOP/TABLET)
In this Training Session We will work on:
- What is a Email Marketing?
- The Numbers
- Mail List csv
- HTML Email
- The GDRP
- Mailchimp Setup
- FireDrum Setup
We are Search Engine Optimization experts, helping on business Search Engine Optimization, Local search Marketing Services and more. Guaripete Solutions is an Affordable SEO Company, offering Social Media Marketing Services, Web and Apps Design, Email Marketing, Graphic Design, Video Production YouTube Branding and NOW ONLINE MARKETING TRAINING!
GUARIPETE: It is the name given to a kind of small lizard typical of the areas of Margarita, Paradisiacal Island in Venezuela at the Caribbean Sea. This animal has a strong movement with its head up and down, like saying yes.
We have been working on Adult Continuing Learning for years and our Training Sessions are based on Up To Date information, and our Experience on the test and deployment of dozens of Marketing Projects, ranging from WordPress / Website Builder / Customized Websites, to Social Media - Email Marketing, Graphic Design, Coaching and more. We work with groups of maximum 15 people in order to give personalized orientation to our Customers on their personal Design Projects.
Juan & Gabriel Rodulfo, Entrepreneurs, Webmaster SEO, Website Graphic Designers, Public Speakers, Social Media eMail Marketers.
Motives of entrepreneurs
- Profit. Profit is the biggest incentive. If the business is successful, the entrepreneur can pay themselves a large dividend or sell the product
- Income. Unemployed may feel self-employment is best opportunity to gain an income.
- Overcome a particular need. Sometimes, entrepreneurs set up a business to deal with a missing market. For example, Louis Braille was completely blind – this led him to invent the braille system to communicate and read.
- Non-financial motives. Mixed up with profit motive may be other objectives
- Ethical stance. An entrepreneur may wish to do a different type of business, e.g. an organic farm which doesn’t harm the environment.
- Independence. An entrepreneur may also be motivated by non-financial factors, such as independence to work for themselves or to choose the hours and not have to listen to another boss.
- Social entrepreneurship. Entrepreneurs don’t always act alone. They may form partnerships with other entrepreneurs to create a stronger business or develop a social enterprise which aims at serving the community.