Agile methodology is a collaborative and flexible approach used to accomplish tasks more efficiently. It focuses on making teams flexible enough to make changes in a project as needed. Scrum methodology is an agile framework that facilitates collaboration and efficiency in software development and testing. Join this live session to understand the difference between these in detail.
✅Subscribe to our Channel to learn more about the top Technologies: https://bit.ly/2VT4WtH
⏩ Check out the Agile Scrum training videos: https://bit.ly/3f9kzF3
#ScrumvsAgile #ScrumAndAgileDifference #AgilevsScrum #AgileScrumMasterTraining #Simplilearn
The Agile Scrum Master certification course is your gateway to learning the most popular Agile project management methodology. This online Scrum Master certification positions you to become a champion of Agile adoption in your organization and maximize results.
This Agile Scrum Master online training introduces you to the best practices of Agile and the nuances of the Scrum methodology. Master the Agile Scrum project management approach and enhance your ability to develop and deliver quality products to customers. Use this popular methodology to maximize business value while mitigating potential risks.
Agile Scrum Master Course Key Features
1. 100% Money Back Guarantee
2. 20 hours of instructor-led training
3. 16 hours of high-quality content
4. 2 live Scrum games / 7 scenario-based Scrum games
5. One live project and case study
6. 19 PDUs in self-paced learning and 24 PDUs in online classroom
7. Exam fee included
👉Learn more at: https://bit.ly/2W4qAMN
For more information about Simplilearn courses, visit:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Simplilearn
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/simplilearn
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/simplilearn/
– Website: https://www.simplilearn.com
Get the Android app: http://bit.ly/1WlVo4u
Get the iOS app: http://apple.co/1HIO5J0
Powered by WPeMatico