Data Scientist is the most in-demand jobs of the 21st century. In this video on How to Become A Data Scientist, you will learn what data science is and important skills required to become a data scientist. Then, you will understand the different job roles in data science, and finally, we’ll tell you how Simplilearn can help you grow your career as a data scientist.
✅Subscribe to our Channel to learn more about the top Technologies: https://bit.ly/2VT4WtH
⏩ Check out the Data Science training videos: https://bit.ly/3fKucdD
#HowToBecomeADataScientist #DataScientist #DataScienceTraining #DataScience #DataScienceTutorial #Simplilearn
This Data Science with Python course will establish your mastery of data science and analytics techniques using Python. With this Python for Data Science Course, you’ll learn the essential concepts of Python programming and become an expert in data analytics, machine learning, data visualization, web scraping and natural language processing. Python is a required skill for many data science positions, so jumpstart your career with this interactive, hands-on course.
Why learn Data Science?
Data Scientists are being deployed in all kinds of industries, creating a huge demand for skilled professionals. Data scientist is the pinnacle rank in an analytics organization. Glassdoor has ranked data scientist first in the 25 Best Jobs for 2016, and good data scientists are scarce and in great demand. As a data you will be required to understand the business problem, design the analysis, collect and format the required data, apply algorithms or techniques using the correct tools, and finally make recommendations backed by data.
You can gain in-depth knowledge of Data Science by taking our Data Science with python certification training course. With Simplilearn’s Data Science certification training course, you will prepare for a career as a Data Scientist as you master all the concepts and techniques. Those who complete the course will be able to:
1. Gain an in-depth understanding of data science processes, data wrangling, data exploration, data visualization, hypothesis building, and testing. You will also learn the basics of statistics.
Install the required Python environment and other auxiliary tools and libraries
2. Understand the essential concepts of Python programming such as data types, tuples, lists, dicts, basic operators and functions
3. Perform high-level mathematical computing using the NumPy package and its large library of mathematical functions
Perform scientific and technical computing using the SciPy package and its sub-packages such as Integrate, Optimize, Statistics, IO and Weave
4. Perform data analysis and manipulation using data structures and tools provided in the Pandas package
5. Gain expertise in machine learning using the Scikit-Learn package
The Data Science with python is recommended for:
1. Analytics professionals who want to work with Python
2. Software professionals looking to get into the field of analytics
3. IT professionals interested in pursuing a career in analytics
4. Graduates looking to build a career in analytics and data science
5. Experienced professionals who would like to harness data science in their fields
Learn more at: https://bit.ly/3b45YIH
For more information about Simplilearn’s courses, visit:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Simplilearn
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/simplilearn
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/simp…
– Website: https://www.simplilearn.com
Get the Android app: http://bit.ly/1WlVo4u
Get the iOS app: http://apple.co/1HIO5J0
Powered by WPeMatico