The Google Cloud Platform Tutorial video will cover all the important concepts of Google Cloud Platform. Google Cloud Platform is a set of cloud computing services provided by Google that runs on the same infrastructure that Google uses for its end user products like, YouTube, Gmail and more. In this video we will be looking intoWhat is GCP? GCP tutorial, AWS vs GCP, GCP web hosting, Google cloud ML, GCP fundamentals, Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals (CP100A) Certification Training.
Below are the topics we will be discussing in the video today:
00:00:00 What is GCP?
01:32:37 GCP Tutorial
03:08:50 AWS vs GCP
03:17:03 GCP Web hosting
03:36:14 Google Cloud ML
03:38:38 GCP Fundamentals (CP100A) Certification Training
✅Subscribe to our Channel to learn more about the top Technologies: https://bit.ly/2VT4WtH
⏩ Check out the Google Cloud Platform(GCP) tutorial videos: https://bit.ly/35r8IPg
#GoogleCloudPlatformTutorial #GoogleCloudPlatoformFullCourse #GoogleCloudTraining #GoogleCloudPlatformTutorialForBeginners #GoogleCloudCertification #GoogleCloudTutorial #GCPTutorial #Simplilearn
Simplilearn’s Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Architect certification program will empower you with the skills needed to advance your career in cloud architecture and become a certified Google Professional Cloud Architect. The course covers IAM, Networking, cloud storage, and much more. Simplilearn’s online Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Architect certification course introduces you to the flexible infrastructure and platform services provided by Google Cloud Platform. In this course, you will learn how to analyze and deploy infrastructure components such as networks, storage systems, and application services.
1. 100% Money Back Guarantee
2. 20 hours of online self-paced learning
3. 20 demos included
4. Industry-recognized course completion certificate
5. Lifetime access to online self-paced learning
Eligibility: This Google Cloud Platform Architect course is well-suited for: Software developers, Cloud solutions architects, Systems operators, DevOps engineers
1. Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform fundamentals or any cloud platform is beneficial.
2. Basic knowledge of command-line tools and Linux operating system environments.
3. Prior operations experience in deploying and managing applications, either on-premises or in a public cloud environment.
👉Learn more at: https://bit.ly/2WworIL
For more information about Simplilearn courses, visit:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Simplilearn
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/simplilearn
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/simplilearn/
– Website: https://www.simplilearn.com
Get the Android app: http://bit.ly/1WlVo4u
Get the iOS app: http://apple.co/1HIO5J0
Powered by WPeMatico